FEATURED WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Sea Love provides a place where friends can gather, connect, and create. Our candle pouring workshops offer an opportunity to create lasting memories and a candle that is unique to you. So, pull up a seat and join us!
- Kennebunkport, ME - 2 Ocean Ave, Kennebunkport (From Dock Square - 2nd floor above Abacus)
- Biddeford, ME - 40 Main Street, Bldg. 13, Suite 135 (Next to Portland Pie Company)
- Freeport, ME - 6 Mill Street NOW OPEN by Owner, Rachael Salamon!
- Portsmouth, NH - 60 State Street OPENING Saturday, MARCH 18th by Owner, Lori Dennehy!
- Atlanta, GA - COMING SOON!
BIDDEFORD - 3/17 Sea Love X Sempre Linked with Gianna's permanent jewelry. BYOB!
Things To Keep in Mind
- Classes start promptly at their scheduled time. Please be sure to arrive about 10 minutes before your class time!
- In order to create an amazing experience for all scheduled guests, late attendees may be denied entrance into our classes.
- If you don't appear for your reservation or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Age requirements: Kennebunkport, children 4 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Biddeford, children 12 and under are not permitted in the workshop space. Safety first!
We can't wait to meet your group! If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com
WANT TO TEACH A HANDCRAFTED WORKSHOP AT SEA LOVE?
Are you a maker who wants to instruct a workshop and looking for a beautiful space to teach in? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, your craft and the type of class you want to teach.